Friday, August 26, 2005

So where will we be when?

You may have noticed that I have put links to two hotels in the sidebar of the blog. Those are the two hotels we will be staying at. Also, I put a link called "How to Call". That takes you to a site that explains how to call internationally in case you need to get ahold of us, but I hope nothing that serious happens while we're away.

Here's a more detailed schedule of events:

Sept. 1 Fly to Boston

American Airlines Flt 2276 from O'Hare to Boston
Leaves at 11:30 and arrives at 2:44

We'll be staying with John's parents while we're there except for the night of the wedding (the 4th) when we'll be at a hotel but I have no idea which hotel. I'll try to find that out soon.

Sept. 6-7 Fly to Paris (overnight)

British Airways Flt 212 from Boston to London Heathrow
Leaves at 6pm on 9/6 and arrives at 5:15am on 9/7 (yikes!)

British Airways Flt 302 from London Heathrow to Paris Charles De Gualle (sp???)
Leaves at 6:20am on 9/7 and arrives at 8:25am

Sept. 7-11 Staying at the Hotel Royal Phare in Paris
Sept. 12-16 Staying at the Hotel Relais in Orsay (very near Paris--this is where John's conference is)

Sept. 16 Fly to Chicago

Lufthansa Flt 6720 from Paris CDG to London Heathrow
Leaves at 1:35pm and arrives at 1:50pm
(either we switch time zones or that'll be the shortest flight I've ever been on)

British Airways Flt 299 London Heathrow to Chicago O'Hare
Leaves at 4:15pm and arrives at 6:30pm (another short one)

At which point we'll go home and sleep as long as we possibly can!

No comments: