Saturday, September 16, 2006
Packing up
Well, the apt. has been packed up (that which is going to Cali. that is) and we are waiting for the movers. We paid people to do the packing. They’ve managed to put nearly our entire lives into 53 boxes. Twenty-two of those boxes contain books (before you start thinking we have too many books, let me add that they said earlier in the week they packed up someone’s home into 160 boxes and 120 of those were books!). It was well worth the money to get someone else to pack us up. There were two of them and they did it in about 3 hours. It would’ve taken us days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Definitely worth the expense! If I can help it, I'll never do it on my own again!
I'm with you. I got movers who moved me in 4 hours, including the 1 hour drive to get across town. It would've taken us two days.
Post a Comment