Sunday, September 24, 2006

*Knock* *Knock*

Come on in. Would you like a tour?


John is standing in our kitchen. Would you like a closer look?


Here's my favorite part.


Now, if you look up over the breakfast bar, you can see the living room.


It's a gas fireplace.

Off to your left, is the bedroom/bathroom hallway.


Our bathroom isn't as big as the one in Chicago, but it's a decent size. I will miss the nice, big tub, though.


To the right is the bedroom.


I'm not a big fan of the mirrored closets (Carrol, remember that hostel/hotel in Munich, the one with the mirrors??? You know, the one that made us look for a hostel in Augsburg instead???).

Well, let's head out of the bedroom and into the living room. If you stand by the patio doors, you can turn around and see the kitchen.


You know what else I like about my new kitchen? Counters. As in, we have them.

Now, step out onto our balcony.

You can look out onto the street along the front of the building, see our palm trees.


And if you turn around, you can see down the side of the building, and the balconies for the other apartments.

Well, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice apartment, although the dish washer part is not fair.

Anonymous said...

I do remember the mirrors...very creepy. I love the apartment. I know you and John will love CA. I am happy for the both of you.

Kristen said...

Hey, nice digs! Mirrors can be dealt with. Get a whole whack of white-board markers and color on them. The stuff wipes right off with tissue.

Kristen said...

Oops, hit publish too quickly. Anyway, old fashioned colorforms or thin mosaic magnets also provide mirror coverup. The added bonus is that you can rearrange your decor as you please.

mc78 said...

Very nice. The blank canvas seems so exciting!